ELEVEN YEARS OLD.
NO WAY. REALLY?
YEP, I can't even believe it.
We had a good time, we BBQ, the kids had a water balloon fight, ate cake and watch Ky open her gifts. With age comes more expensive gifts. This year she wanted a Laptop or an Ipod touch. Come on now your 11.
We couldn't get the candles lit so she was a little embarrassed that she had to pretend the blow out the candles. LOL
YEP, I can't even believe it.
We had a good time, we BBQ, the kids had a water balloon fight, ate cake and watch Ky open her gifts. With age comes more expensive gifts. This year she wanted a Laptop or an Ipod touch. Come on now your 11.
We couldn't get the candles lit so she was a little embarrassed that she had to pretend the blow out the candles. LOL
Tim and I saved the best gift for last.
An....
Ipod touch! LUCKY girl!





No comments:
Post a Comment