Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th!

We had such a blast! Friday night we went to Granite High School. They have the best firework show I have ever seen! Even Tim thought so! Then Saturday night we had a BBQ and our own little show with our friends! I love summer! The heat, the food, the drinks, the friends (we hibernate during the winter) the tan, the lake (get ready for us this weekend)

The friends!


The cute outfits!
I love this picture. He looks so cute and mischievous!

And my cute girl!

Haly, Kayla and Kylee ("move out of our way we can't see the fireworks")

Sam and Kylee! BFF
Until next year my 4th!

1 comment:

caitlin and brinton said...

your day looks so fun! I swear my cousin Aspen is in one of your pictures and she was up at Granite High that night. It's probably just a look-alike but I thought it was pretty funny. I think I might want to go there next year.