1) Do you like blue cheese?
not really
2) What superstition do you "most" believe in?
I don’t really believe in any superstitions however I do believe in Karma if you can call that a superstition.
3) Do you own guns?
Me, no. But Tim has a few
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
Don't go to sonic.
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
I do now. Last year I had a pretty scary appointment.
6) What do you think of hot dogs?
I only like them if they are from a gas station or grilled on the BBQ or covered in chili.
7) Can you do push ups?
not the real ones.
8) Can you do a chin up?
Heck no and never been able to. I probably failed gym because of this!
9) What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring.
10) Favorite hobby?
hobby?!?! Well I used to like to scrapbook and I still would if I had time too. I also like to make jewelry.
11) Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes, and it was the most frightening thing to ever happen to me.
12) Do you have A.D.D?
Nope
13) What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
I'm too sensitive and I am too hard on myself.
14) Middle name?
Lee
15) Name 2 thoughts at this exact moment?
I really should get back to work, but I don’t want to and I want to finish this so I can blog it.
16) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse. To give my boss for her b-day.
17) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Water, Water, and Juice
19) Current worry?
That I won’t be able to be happy.
20) Current hate right now?
the weather
21) How did you bring in the New Year?
At our friends house.
22) Where would you like to go?
Hawaii, Sea world, Disneyland, my sister is in Rome as I type this and I wouldn’t mind that either.
23) Name three people who will complete this?
Hopefully the people I tagged. Who reads my blog
24) Do you own slippers?
Yes, and I wear them a lot.
25) What shirt are you wearing?
a white plain one. Boring I know but I wanted something cozy.
26) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I have never tried them, but I’m sure I would.
27) Can you whistle?
yep.
28) Favorite color?
purple
29) Would you be a pirate?
That's a dumb question
30) What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don’t sing in the shower.
31) Favorite girl's name?
Victoria and Tim wouldn’t let me name Kylee that so the next best name is Kylee of course.
33) Favorite boy's name?
Colby
34) What's in your pocket?
Nothing
35) Last thing that made you laugh?
A lady at work!! She cracks me up
36) Best bed sheets as a child?
Little Mermaid
37) Worst injury you've ever had?
I was riding my bike with out shoes. And I think you get the picture.
38) Do you love where you live?
Yeah I do. Tim wants to move
39) How many TVs do you have in your house?
4
40) Who is your loudest friend?
I would have to say Kacy
41) who is your closest friend you have?
I have a few, Caitlin, Codi, Talicia, Tim (sometimes he is a boy)
42) Does someone have a crush on you?
I hope he still does after all these years.
43) What Celebrity would play you in a movie?I
don't know
44) What is your favorite book?
Twilight books duh!
45) What is your favorite candy?
Candy!
46) Favorite Sports Team?
I'm not much of a sports fan.
47) What song do you want played at your funeral?
I have no clue.
48) What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
well I think I was just laying there with my thoughts
49) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
again.
2 comments:
Lacey- I like this post and this is a cool tag compared to the ones we see over and over again. I'm sure you will be able to be happy, so don't worry about that. Cute new look to your blog by the way!
Do you still use free service like blogspot.com or wordpress.com but
they have less control and less features.
shift to next generation blog service which provide free websites for
your blog at free of cost.
get fully controllable (yourname.com)and more features like
forums,wiki,CMS and email services for your blog and many more free
services.
hundreds reported 300% increase in the blog traffic and revenue
join next generation blogging services at www.hyperwebenable.com
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com
Post a Comment